Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

fostering update....

Not much to say here, I'm actually feeling a little discouraged about our (lack of) progress.

Three of our references have received their letters and I'm pretty sure they have returned them. (right guys?!) Our last ref. is moving so I just sent in her new address since she didn't receive a letter at her old address.

I sent an email to one of the social workers to see if I could find out anything about our status but I haven't heard anything back.

Sometimes I'll hear an ad on the radio about the need for foster homes, and I can't help thinking, "Really? Because here we are waiting...."

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP