Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer plans....




We like to keep things kind of low key in the summer - we usually head to Hecla once or twice, a couple day trips to Birds Hill or Gimli, and one or two camping trips. Last year we were able to rent a yurt in Spruce Woods, and that pretty much spoiled us - no more tenting for us - yurts are the way to go.
Unfortunately, if you know us in real life, we are great procrastinators....and now the yurts are all booked for July (at least in Spruce Woods) HOWEVER, there are some new yurts this year at Camp Morton - with lots of availability. So we are going to book some time there instead - if you want to know when we booked, send me an email - we'd love to have friends along!

3 comments:

Mark 10:06 PM  

Hey Lee, I'll get Jobina to email you, that sounds fun. And of course I love yurts!

Jobina 10:13 PM  

wow, that yurt looks great! Much better than camping!

Coleene 6:45 PM  

Lee,

can you provide me more info about these yurts
we live in Wpg and are very familiar with the Camp Morton and Spruce Woods area......but I hate tent camping.
if you can email me info about how to book them and details about what is in them etc etc and costs I would love it.
bcmajor@mts.net

Coleene

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP