Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mouthful of missing teeth


Yesterday Dora came racing home to proudly present me with a ziploc bag containing her tooth (the one to the left of her front tooth) This was not her loose tooth, (the one on the right) but one she had knocked out during a game at recess. When I took a look at her I had to laugh - she looks just like a jack-o-lantern. Too bad it's not Halloween or we could paint her face orange and set her out on the front step. I have no idea how she'll bite anything in another week or so when her other tooth falls out as well!

1 comments:

Jobina 4:28 PM  

wow she's on a roll! It's an expensive time for the resident tooth fairy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP