Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday morning

This morning my little daycare boy requested muffins for morning snack. We have a stash of frozen bananas in the freezer for this purpose and I pulled out my super easy muffin recipe – I like this one because it whips up super fast and it's lighter than my usual banana bread recipe. These are great with sliced cheddar and apple quarters.

Banana Muffins

2 eggs

1 cup sugar

½ cup miracle whip

1 ½ cups flour

1 tsp baking soda

1 ½ cups mashed banana

Dash nutmeg (optional – I usually leave this out, or put in a sprinkle of cinnamon instead)

  1. Mix all ingredients together and add to greased muffin tin
  2. Bake at 350* for 30 min (makes 12 muffins)


 

My kids are off school today and while it's nice to not rush off to school in the morning, they are a bit cranky and snappish today. We are heading out to the school after Will's nap to burn off some energy at the snow hill and play structure. (oh, and yes Keith we did save some muffins for you)

1 comments:

Luke in Progress 2:36 PM  

Wow, those sound super tastey.
Consider the recipe borrowed.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP