Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Monday

Ahh….Monday again! A few notes from last week – 5 menu days is about right for our family. I did 6 last week and guess what – number 6 has been recycled to be number 1 this week! J Also, Jobina's soda bread was awesome – so much nicer than other soda breads I've tried – I think the whole wheat flour is what did it. Anyway, it's a keeper! On to the menu:

  1. Meatloaf, baked potatoes, veggies
  2. Pork Tenderloin, rice, veg.
  3. Lazy holopchi (cabbage roll casserole)
  4. Pizza
  5. Cheese and Veggie make your own Quesedillas (Just found this blog today and I am drooling over her recipes and food pics – if you're a foodie you'll want to check this out!!)

I suspect I will have to switch up the days a bit this week as we've got Kids Club starting again on Wednesday and MTYP on Friday which makes for a rushed dinnertime.

I'm noticing that this seems to be turning into a food blog which isn't particularly my intention but is serving a purpose for me right now as I am making an effort to be conscious about dinnertime! In other news, we are dogsitting this weekend and my parents will be in to celebrate Chinese New Year – I will have to find out when they are going out for Chinese food because if I can get in on that I will! J We have a pretty busy weekend planned tho with theatre Friday night, Keith is going out afterwards, regular kids activities on Saturday and then Keith's work party on Saturday night (pool tournament)

I am off – I hear little people waking up upstairs!

1 comments:

Jobina 8:45 PM  

LOVE that blog! What great pictures!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP