Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 04, 2008

Building a habit

One of my goals is to drink more water. When I'm hydrated I feel better, have more energy, my skin maintains itself better – less dry, less acne, my voice doesn't crack, I am more confident that I can produce enough milk for Will. (have you seen him? He's not suffering!)

I used to be great at drinking my water but with having a baby and going back to work (albeit at home – lucky me) sometimes it is easy to forget to take care of myself in this way. So, the past few days I have been setting my oven timer and every hour, if I haven't finished a glass of water, I finish it and refill it. If I do this throughout the work day, I allow myself some type of soda at dinner. (did I mention I'm cutting back on soda as well?) I also substitute herbal tea if I'm getting bored with plain water.

So far so good….I'm starting late today though – we are still in holiday mode around here for a couple more days…so I'm off to drink my water!


 

1 comments:

Jobina 5:22 PM  

good for you with the oven timer! I like that idea. I'm trying my before each meal routine, it's what works for me. Stay hydrated!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP