Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking forward…


I'm not one for resolutions, but there are a few things I'd like to do more of in the coming year. I'd like to use cash more, and credit less. I'd like to get back in the habit of drinking more water, and making meal plans again. I'd like to continue to make our family a priority by not over scheduling us. I'd like to give more. I'd like to spend more time with friends and get to know new friends better. I'd like to entertain more at home.

I would like to remember that each day is an opportunity to minister to my daycare families, my photography clients, my neighbors and my own family.

And I wouldn't mind getting the roof fixed!

1 comments:

Unknown 7:41 AM  

Lee,

Just a note to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. We miss you and read your blog regularly.

Blessings & say I to Keith for me,

Bryce

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP