Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happenings

You know it must be the Christmas season when every day on the calendar has at least one activity penciled in! On the list today – the Winter Concert at school. This year the kids are performing to the Nutcracker and it is fantastic. We've been to a number of concerts now, and since we got a new music teacher the last few have been so well done. She makes the whole production enjoyable (not just that little bright spot when your own little star is on stage!)

Dora was the star on her class' Christmas tree and Noah did a Russian dance. No pictures because I refuse to use flash so you'll have to take my word for it that they were adorable and I'm sure some of Noah's Polish and Russian ancestors would have been proud!

Next on the to do list today…a visit from the nurse – blood shots and pee tests for all the grown-ups in the house! We are getting a new life insurance policy and the application includes a home visit for the tests. When they say no caffeine they don't really mean it do they….. J There was just that one cup this morning. Since I run a daycare, (and nurse a baby!) I'm used to eating every couple of hours so the fasting since 11am is killing me! I hope she's not late!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP