Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Come BAAAAck Lamb....

Today being thursday, and my morning off, Dora and I set off for the mall after dropping Noah at school. I was armed with my bank card and on a mission to buy a birthday gift for our friend Soleil who is turning three on saturday. Dora was armed with her little white lamb which she got when she was a baby. Dora was on purse duty - which means it was her job to watch my purse and make sure it didn't fall off the sled. She did a great job. We got all the way to the mall with my purse. Unfortunately her lamb was not so lucky. We walked the same route home and kept our eyes peeled for lamb...but it looks like someone else has found him and made a home for him.
Dora didn't say a lot about it. She was hopefull that we'd find him. She wants to go back and look again and bring her shovel. (you know how lambs like to burrow)

baaa

Lee

7 comments:

Anonymous 11:29 AM  

awww poor dori ... I was sooooo sad to hear that she lost her lamb ... maybe it will be comforting for her to know that bo-peep had the same problem .. she just couldn't keep track of those darn sheep. lol. I hope she finds it ...
Jen

Anonymous 11:29 AM  

awww poor dori ... I was sooooo sad to hear that she lost her lamb ... maybe it will be comforting for her to know that bo-peep had the same problem .. she just couldn't keep track of those darn sheep. lol. I hope she finds it ...
Jen

Anonymous 11:43 AM  

Hi Lee. I don't know your email address but this is Colleen Maczuga and I just wanted to thank you and Dora for the present.

You are the best.

Have a great day!!

Elaine 5:39 AM  

Oh . . thats too bad. Good thing though that she is not to broken up about it. Kids sure have a lot of faith don't they. She just thinks you will find it if you only brought a shovel there to look.

Sure hope she remains so positive and doesn't get upset about it.

Anonymous 4:28 PM  

Any luck yet finding Lamb How is Dora taking it. I know if Zoey lost her blanket {Fuzzy} she would have a complete meltdown. I sure hope he comes back to you.

Darlene Schacht 4:58 PM  

I think Jesus would walk back and look for the lost lamb too.

Anonymous 1:57 PM  

Come BAAAAck Lee

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP