Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Spa Day....part 2

For all of you who were concerned about me comparing the dentist's chair to a day at the spa; I have booked myself an appointment at Giselle's this saturday for a 2.5 hr stress relief massage.
I will let you know how 'Giselle' measures up to Jocelyn ;)
In fact, I have quite the weekend planned; I will start with a 9am visit to Giselle's, followed by a baby shower in the early afternoon. Around supper time, Noah will need to be at his skating lesson and we will be in the stands to cheer him on. (last week he remarked that it will be nice when he can stop "marching" and start skating..) Sunday morning is church of course, followed by a birthday party for a little one I used to provide daycare for. All this would be fairly busy for the Howe family, but do-able...BUT...my parents are also coming in this weekend! Which means that we will have their dog for the weekend, while they stay at my grandma's no doggie apartment complex. And of course, we will want to visit with them as well. Usually, when we go to my grandma's (fondly referred to by my kids as 'Great Grandma who moved to a new house', Or 'Great Grandma who lives in the hotel' - because the apartment has a pool) it means we will probably go swimming, which Dora just lives for. However, this time, my dad told Noah he would take him skating. So we will skate, or swim, or maybe both! I may need a day off to recover from the weekend...maybe I'll book a cleaning with Jocelyn....

Blessings,
Lee

1 comments:

Darlene Schacht 6:37 PM  

I think you should rearange the Giselle's appointment to follow the busy weekend. You are going to need it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP