Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Much Ado About Nothing

Well my plan tonight was to sit on the couch and watch a little more American Idol, but around 4:30 I got a call from my mother in law asking if I would be up for MTC tonight. Since I am always up for live theatre she knew it was pretty much a sure thing.
The show was incredible - If you can get tickets I would definately recommend it! You can check it out at:
http://www.mtc.mb.ca/much_ado.html

So...if anyone happened to tape AI I'd love to borrow your copy...

Lee

1 comments:

Anonymous 2:22 PM  

yah thanks alot Lee ... I tried to call you for our onphone Idol date .. but heh I had to talk to my cousin instead ... I really appreciate it!! HA HA Oh well i can't wait till the next time!!! YOU better be home!
Jen

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP