Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix it Friday



Another really cute photo to play with this week. Here's the original:



My color edit:



And a black and white:





I'm usually a huge fan of black and white but I actually prefer the vibrancy of the color one this time. For editing, I kept it pretty simple - brightened facial (and overall) tones with curves and levels adjustments, boosted the color saturation just a wee touch, sharpened and brightened the eye detail and a crop to draw your eye to her face.



3 comments:

Mrs. Bird 2:38 PM  

Good work! I was attending a conference this morning on dual-language so I didn't participate.

ps. Love your adoption ticker :)

Jobina 3:51 PM  

Such a cutie!

Drew 12:51 PM  

I love the effect of boosting the colors on this photo.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP