Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 02, 2009

30 Days of Giving - Nov 2

An easy one today - we get to go to the Crisis Pregnancy Center banquet tonight with friends - we went to the spring one and it was a great evening. The CPC is a pro life center that offers help and hope for women facing an unexpected or unwanted pregnancy.

Blessings coming our way: Babysitting swap with a friend - she is watching our kids tonight while we're out, and we will watch hers soon so she can get out too! Awesome :) I am hopeful that William will be on his best behavior but he's been a bit of a stinker lately.
Blessing #2 - we are on our 12th month of budgeting and I can say with certainty that it has transformed our finances! YAY! We are debt free, saving up to pay for our adoption with CASH, and have enough cushion to be able to freely help others. HUGE blessing - and also way less strain on our marriage! :)

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP