Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 05, 2009

Self medicating....

Stop everything and make this super easy fudge. It's delicious and contains no calories...ok that last part is a lie.

on med -low heat melt together 1 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1 can condensed milk (super yum...feel free to take a moment and lick the lid clean....mmmm)
when melted, add 1 cup peanuts.

spread in greased 8x8 pan. keep refrigerated. When set, cut in bite sized pieces so you can grab one each time you pass by the kitchen.

3 comments:

Deborah 2:39 PM  

Sounds good...I especially like the no calories part...and is that sweetened condensed milk? If so, I always like the lid, and scrape every last drop from the can...who needs to make anything? I'll just eat the eagle brand!!
Hope you have an update soon!

Jobina 6:47 PM  

Oh Lee, that's not nice! I've been sitting here feeling like I could just eat my whole kitchen and then I read your post...not nice at all. Good this I don't have any condensed milk...although I do live excruciatingly close to Sobey's...hmmm...

Leanne 8:47 PM  

yes - sweetened condensed milk....mmmm - it's so yummy that sometimes when I see it in the cupboard I think about making the fudge just so I can have the scrapings from the can...!

re: fostering - nothing new to report - as far as I know they still haven't sent out our reference letters....

Jobina - sorry....but it is very tasty and if you do head to Sobeys you will be enjoying delicious fudge very soon :) It only takes about 5 minutes to make...

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP