Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 07, 2008

Whew!

Well, this morning was a success!! I was not sure what to expect but everything went smoothly. First it was back to school – our kids have been enjoying their break and have been sleeping in regularly, but everyone was up and ready on time. It was back to work for me too – my regular morning 2 were here, and my new daycare baby came for half a day today and her first nap here! Well my kids really took it easy on me today – the 4 and 2 year old played nicely together while I got the baby down to nap, and then nursed William down for his nap too. They are all gone for the afternoon, and Dora's friend is over – Beads, crafts and Polly Pocket Princesses are out in full force. Will is back down for his nap and I am taking a quick breather to update the blog and drink my (oops) first glass of water for the day. I have some catching up to do. Must remember to take care of myself while I'm taking care of everyone else too.

Tomorrow, the new baby is here for the whole day – but it's just her and Will for the morning plus one daycare boy (3) and Dora for the afternoon.

One day at a time – that's my motto for January!


 

1 comments:

Jobina 1:47 PM  

That's right, one day at a time! I need to remember that too! Keep drinking!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP