Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Menu Monday

Ok. It seems like the last week went really fast and here I am needing a menu again!! It is definitely relieving some stress for me to know what I am going to make in advance though. Another plus is that this is an easy way for me to love on my husband – I know he loves coming home when dinner is waiting for him. Last week I tried to make our meals out of our pantry – well I am going to try and continue that at least a few nights this week. I will have to round out a few ingredients but I think we can minimize our trips to the store again. I have 6 nights planned instead of the usual 5 so we'll see if that throws off next week's plan or if it works out.

  1. Tacos or Nachos
  2. Fried Chicken, potato wedges and veggies
  3. Tuna casserole
  4. Skillet lasagna, buns
  5. Chicken stew and biscuits (note to self – try Jobina's soda bread)
  6. Meatloaf, baked or mashed potatoes, veggies

2 comments:

Colleen Salter 2:32 PM  

I haven't been to your blog in a bit and you are on a blogging roll!! I love the cabinets. very nice. It's good to hear that all of you guys are doing well. Nice family photo and Dora's haircut is much better. I can't imagine having to brush all of that hair everyday! Have a good one.

Jobina 3:36 PM  

Mmmm, I think I may have to use that menu next month!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP