Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hemming Jeans

I usually wear my jeans quite long because hate the look of hemmed jeans - they never look like the original hem. I do get tired of pulling up my pants to keep from stepping on them all the time though.
Well, one of my friends told me I could take them to a tailor and ask for "original hem." I saw a pair of hers that were hemmed and you really couldn't tell! She paid $10 for this service. Not bad I thought.
So, just for kicks, I googled "how to hem jeans" and found this awesome tutorial - the result - 2 pairs of jeans hemmed this afternoon and one more still waiting. And the price...FREE! That's my favorite! :)

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP