Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine

Having a baby, I'm often up a few times during the night. Last night I felt particularly refreshed upon his first waking – I looked at the clock 5:30!! WOOT! Way to go Will! It's been tougher than usual lately as Will's bottom teeth are getting ready to pop – they seem to be giving him a bit of trouble at night. What a treat to have a full night's sleep. (Well except for when Dora's alarm clock went off at midnight…but Keith handled that one – luckily you don't need mammaries to turn off an alarm!)

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP