Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

Best Shot Monday

Once again a week has flown by and I've barely picked up my camera, or gotten around to the updating I wanted to do on my blog! Here's my BSM - if you want to join in, head on over to Tracey's to get all the details! It's a fun way to keep me motivated and keep that camera out - especially in the wintertime! I definitely want to be in good photo form when this baby arrives.

Hi to Elaine and Lynne! My family came home from the movie night at church and mentioned that you were there - now I kind of wish I would have gone just to see the two of you - but when Keith offered me an evening on my own I knew I had to jump on it! Me-time doesn't happen very often around here! Hope you guys had fun - my kids had a pretty good time I think.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, our church hosted a movie night last night - there was a pizza supper, bouncers and games for the kids and the movie was "Over the Hedge." They usually do this at least once a year and it's always a big hit!

In other news, I am getting bigger and slower....! That's not really much news is it...! New Belly pics soon I promise!
We are doing some minor renovations - putting in some built in cupboards in Dora's room, which has no closet so this will be a huge improvement for storage! To save a couple bucks, we (I) are painting them ourselves....which means that two or three times a day I am running downstairs to move the different pieces around and get everything completed. Tomorrow, our carpenter friend Dan is coming to put up the framing - he wants to get it out of his shop -so it is Crunch time!! We will have to finish off the cabinet doors later as they are not as crucial - just taking up space in my basement. I am pretty excited about it tho - I think it will be really pretty. For those who haven't seen Dan's work, it is awesome - I will post some pics of the finished product.

ok - that'll have to do for updates for now! More soon, I promise....or at least by next BSM!

3 comments:

Stacy 2:00 PM  

Very cute! Interesting conversion with the greenish tint to it, also.

Anonymous 11:56 AM  

Hi Lee! I look forward to BSM!!! Yes, please post belly pics and I'd love to see Dora's new cabinet. I love home reno stuff!! I'm forever changing things around in our house!! The other day I cleaned out the fridge and even changed all the shelves and drawers around... Mike just laughed!!
Love Tannis

tracey clark 3:44 PM  

What a great shot. Glad Picture This is keeping you motivated! ; )

Tracey @ Picture This

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP