Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Because, eewwwww.....

I don't usually consider myself too OCD but the idea of hotels grosses me out. This is a relatively new development for me - usually I'm of the opinion that if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger, and that our bodies need exposure to germs for our immune systems to operate properly. (this is directly in line with my personal housekeeping philosophy :) - see that dust bunny in the corner? - I do this for my children. It's good for them. )

Lately tho, hotel bedding is giving me the heebie-geebies...maybe b/c I know they change the sheets, but not the comforters....if this doesn't bother you - you probably shouldn't google it like I just did. Suffice it to say, that tho I am trying to pack light, I will be bringing my own quilt and pillow to the hotel with me.

1 comments:

Jobina 8:35 AM  

Those ARE gross! Just bring a sleeping bag, strip off that comforter, open your bag up wide and use it as a comforter! (That's what my Dad does) My Mom even keeps cleaning wipes in her bag to clean off parts of the bathroom that she's not happy with! How can you tell they stay in a lot of hotels!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP