Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 20, 2005

out of the mouths of babes...

Noah is learning to ride a two wheeler. He is starting to get the hang of it now and just needs a little bit of help with starting and turning. This evening we went down to the end of our street to practice and he challenged me to a race. I started out at a jog and was full on running when about 3/4 of the way home he came up right behind me and being a cheeky little monkey he said "momma - are you hungry?" I started laughing as he passed me shrieking "cause you're gonna eat my dust!"

I was drying Dora's hair after her shower tonight and she said "mom, your blue eyes are just like mine. " I said, "yes, they are."
Dora:"mom - is your hair the same as mine?"
Me: "no - because your hair is ....?"
Dora: "red"
Me: "right - and my hair is....?"
Dora: "GREY"
Me: "WHAT! no it's not grey - it's blonde - grandma with Tiger's hair is grey...not mine"
Dora: "yes it is."
Maybe it's time to pull out the hair dye... :) After all...I am pushing thirty...

1 comments:

Colleen Salter 1:09 PM  

Great pictures of your wonderful kids. They do say the funniest things. I'm sure that your hair is still blond. Guess I'll find out for sure at Alana's wedding. See you then!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP