Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 06, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Fix it Friday

Just for fun I thought I would play along with the I ♥ Faces Fix it Friday.
Here is the original(before)and my edit (after)


Edits: 1)adjustments to levels and curves,
2)run touch of light/touch of darkness (MCP actions)
3)select iris of both eyes with magnetic lasso tool and copy to new layer set to color dodge and slide opacity until it looks natural.
4)run "lovely and ethereal" action from Pioneer Woman and adjust opacity. Add layer mask on lips, hair and eyes at aprox 60% opacity.
5)create hue/saturation layer and decrease the red skin tones.
6) flatten and sharpen for web.



3 comments:

Carol 2:22 PM  

hmm, can you show me how to fix the double chin in my pictures? (Besides exercise and quit eating)

Leanne 5:04 PM  

Hi Carol! Thanks for visiting - I love comments!
I'll have to practice a bit more in photoshop before I can confidently tackle double chins - but I can say that I popped over to your blog and didn't notice any in your pictures! :)

Jennifer Norch 7:53 AM  

Beautiful edit! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP