Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome Spring!

Happy Spring everyone! We've made it through another Manitoba winter and I am so excited to see leaf buds on my lilac bush and puddles on the sidewalks! And can I mention how much I LOVE the Spring Forward time change….Light…welcome back. I missed you.

Yesterday Will and I went on a little evening walk. It was icy and slippery and took us an hour to get around a route that normally only takes half that time but we were out in the evening for the first time in ages and it felt GOOD! (I have grand intentions every day about getting out and doing things in the evenings but once it is dark, I have no desire to leave my house!)

Today I have been a mother for 10 years. Happy birthday sweet Noah – you're in double digits now! The first day of spring is a wonderful day for a birthday.

1 comments:

Jobina 12:02 PM  

Wow 10 years old! Happy birthday Noah!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP