Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring...inside at least...

It seems we've taken a little dive back into winter this week...here in the house we are bringing in all things spring...there are little bits of green infiltrating everywhere.
Last year I missed spring - it was grey and brown when I had Will, and then I was so sick for 6 weeks that by the time I got outside, everything was green already.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the budding and leafing this year and it can't come soon enough for me!


This is my first Easter lily. So pretty.



















These little chicks in the grass were our placecards at Easter dinner. So sweet. After I took this picture, I gave the grass a little trim. mmmm...fresh cut grass smell....


When I was growing up, there were pussy willows growing wild in the field by our house. It seems ridiculous to have to pay for them at the florist. But I am enjoying them so much!

1 comments:

shannon hayward 12:16 PM  

Hey, didn't know you had a blog! I love the pictures on your wall here. You gotta show me how to do them!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP