Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

This Week’s Menu

Ok, Posting last week's menu really helped me stay on track, so I am going to do it again. I expect I will probably change up the days as necessary for our schedule.

Day 1: Beef Barley Soup (to use up the beef stock I accidentally opened!) This is a crock pot meal so should be a quickie! We'll have this with bread machine bread if I get to it, or Harvest bakery buns if I don't!

Day 2: Tourtiere (my spell check wants to change this to Torture – haha!) this recipe calls for ground beef and pork but I just use beef. Probably with a side salad or veggie plate. Maybe I'll try out our new Olive Garden Italian dressing – yum!

Day 3: Crock pot 3 cheese tortellini and veggie plate

Day 4: Pork tenderloin with spice rub, mashed potatoes, steamed cauliflower and cheese sauce

Day 5: BLT's – Bacon makes everything better!

There we go – With the crock pot meals, I am almost guaranteed a couple leftover meals and with the exception of some fresh produce (and buns) I have everything I need for suppers this week!

1 comments:

Jobina 9:13 AM  

YUM!!! I absolutely love hearing about what other people make for meals! It gives me so many more ideas for future months. Crockpot meals are a great idea for those really busy days, enjoy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP