Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

making...

A few weeks ago Jobina posted about making bread and got me thinking about fresh bread! Then yesterday I was reading about ways to cut energy - Casaubon's book has a great series going about different practical ways to cut energy each week. Week 3 was Make it Yourself and included their favorite bread recipe.
Dora and I put on our aprons and gave it a try - so far we've made the dough - it looks great and is rising in the kitchen right now. Dora is thrilled to make bread the old fashioned way and we are going to have a very yummy lunch!!

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:18 AM  

Make sure you save some for Dora's favorite dad too :)

Jobina 10:55 AM  

So good Lee!!! How did it turn out? I'm baking bread again today, but this time I'm trying a white flour- whole wheat mix. We'll see how it turns out!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP