Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Mom

Inspired by "Adventures in Babywearing" here is my mom - the mama to this mama blogger. She is all dolled up here for my brother's wedding this past fall. My mom doesn't use the computer, so she will never see this but I'll say it anyway - she's a great mom - how lucky I am to have had someone so patient raise me - it tempers my impatience when I think of how she might handle a situation with my kids. She's always got time to spend with my kids when we visit and makes them feel like the most important little people around! I love that!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am mom to 3 kids and in process to adopt another from Ethiopia. I run a home daycare for teacher's kids and enjoy taking pictures. I love God and I love my family! :)

Swidget 1.0

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP